Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Part-time Alumni Coordinator (Washington, DC)
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelors degree; advanced degree is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including experience working with college faculty and scientific professional society members
• Excellent communication skills that includes experience preparing original written communications
• Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to critically assess challenges and implement effective solutions
• Ability to take incremental risks, initiate and enhance programs
• Proficient in Microsoft platform, including Excel and Access
• Familiarity with webpage development and on-line collaboration and communications (e.g. social networking)
• Willingness to work some weekends and evenings and to travel occasionally
Send cover letter and resume to: ASM, Attn: Human Resources, 1752 N St. NW, Washington, DC 20036 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a strong potential that a successful candidate will be offered a full time position in the ASM education department effective January 1, 2012 pending budget approval.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]