Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Field Application Specialist Cell Based Assays, Immunoassays
* Support of field sales organization.
* Assist in selling assays kits and instrumentation.
* Assist customers with training and support.
* Assist customers with assay development in areas such as toxicology, PK, bio-production, neuroscience, inflammation, oncology, metabolic disorders, and immunogenicity.
1) Washington, DC Metro, Maryland area based candidate to cover Mid-Atlantic/Southeast territory.
2) New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania
Looking for candidates with:
" BS, MS or PhD in biological sciences [MS or PhD preferred]
" Three plus years of immunoassay research experience [ELISA, antibodies, cytokines, biomarkers, etc.]
" Assay development experience a plus
" Product development experience preferred
" FAS or customer interface experience preferred
" Must have excellent communication skills
" Good relationship building skills
" Experience presenting seminars
" Good driving record
" Ability to travel overnight for business as needed [typical 30-50% depending on territory]
This position if for a highly motivated individual who can work well in a field based setting.
Compensation: Base salary $60-85K Base depending on experience,
commission/bonus $20-30K, car allowance, expenses, excellent benefits.
Time frame: Immediate.
For more info and how to apply:
Olga I. Shamraj, Ph.D.
Life Science Search Solutions, Inc.
2013 Crompond Rd.
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]