Wednesday, June 9, 2010
This comprehensive seminar will cover a range of topics important to those who are exploring alternative career possibilities.
Program agenda will include:
* An overview of management consulting
* An introduction to the work we do in Asia
* A 2-day consulting case
* Fun recreational and social activities in Chicago
All expenses for the program will be paid by McKinsey & Company.
• Applications submitted by: June 13, 2010
• Finalists notified by: June 30, 2010
• Participants invited by: July 23, 2010
Qualified applicants should be:
• Dedicated to starting a career in Asia (Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Greater China, Japan, Singapore, or any of our Business Technology Offices in Asia)
• Fluent in English and one of the following languages: Korean, Thai, Malay, Bahasa, Tagalog/Filipino, Japanese, Cantonese or Mandarin
• Completing an M.D., Medical Internship, Residency, Fellowship, Ph.D., or Post-doc degree in 2011
• Currently enrolled at a school in the United States or Canada
• Available to attend the entire event starting at 5:30 p.m. on the evening of Thursday, August 12 and ending at 1:30 p.m. on the afternoon of Sunday, August 15.
No business experience required.
If you have any questions, please Ask a Recruiter.
Submit an Application
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]