Sunday, February 7, 2010
Pharmaceutical Industry Fellowships
Recruiting for Candidates Interested in the Following Career Opportunities:
- Academia: Research or Teaching Faculty
- Pharmaceutical Industry: Scientist, Manager (Drug Development, Project Management, Regulatory Science, Pharmacosurveillance)
- Government: FDA Reviewing Scientist, Project Manager
Overview: The clinical research fellowship emphasizes research training required to take a leadership position as faculty in academia or in the clinical research pharmaceutical industry. The fellow will complete rotations within the Campbell University Clinical Research Center and Industry partner PharmLinkFHI. Industry rotations may include regulatory, safety surveillance, project management and new product development. This joint fellowship is collocated at Campbell University Clinical Research in Morrisville, NC (Raleigh-Durham, RTP). Industry Partners: Novella Clinical (RTP), King Pharmaceuticals (RTP).
- Obtain skills to develop research protocols in the clinical investigation of new drugs and post approval studies.
- Obtain advanced training in biostatistics and methods of trial design.
- Learn scientific writing skills and submit research for publication.
- Collaborate with other team members on conducting and completing regulatory submissions for Phase I- IV trials.
- Publish and give seminars on scholarly activities and drug development issues.
- Integrate the fellow with ongoing clinical research activities to understand case report form design, management of data and statistical analysis.
Duration: One Year Fellowship. Fellowship Start Date: July 1, 2010.
Submit Early Applications (email or regular mail) by March 5, 2010:
1. A letter of interest
2. Resume/Curriculum Vitae
3. Transcripts (student photocopy is acceptable)
4. Names and address of three references.
For Further Information or to apply, contact:
Brenda Jamerson, PharmD
Associate Professor, Director Clinical Research Center
Campbell University School of Pharmacy
808 Aviation Parkway, Suite 1100
Morrisville, NC 27560
Email: email@example.com, Tel: 919-655-1263
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]