Friday, September 12, 2008
Fellowship Opportunities in Federal Technology Transfer
Duties & Responsibilities
Fellows will receive hands-on specialized training.
Fellows will be mentored in and assigned tasks related to:
- Intellectual Property Basics
- Valuation of Technology
- Marketing of Technology
- Introduction to Licensing and Negotiation Practices
- Monitoring of Technology Development
- Customer Service and Interpersonal Relations
- Candidates must have received a Ph.D., M.D., D.D.S., D.O., Pharm.D., or equivalent degree in biomedical, behavioral, or related science.
- Candidates must be a Postdoctoral IRTA or CRTA with up to five years of relevant postdoctoral research experience.
- Candidates must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Fellows are not employees of the Federal Government. As such, Technology Transfer IRTA trainees may not represent the Government in negotiations or sing documents on behalf of the Government.
These fellowships require a two-year commitment on the part of candidates.
- Submit a resume or CV, and
- a Request for Intramural Research Training Award (), and
- a statement of interest explaining why you are interested in a fellowship with the Office of Technology Transfer, and
- three letters of recommendation.
301-496-9056 -- Attention: Susan Bruff
NIH Office of Technology Transfer
Attn: Susan Bruff
6011 Executive Boulevard, Suite 325 (MSC 7660)
Rockville, MD 20852-3804
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]