Monday, May 19, 2008
Wellcome Trust International Senior Research Fellowships in Biomedical Science 2008/2009
Candidates are expected to have a substantial track record in their chosen area of research and have between five and ten years' experience at either postdoctoral level or clinical equivalent.
Applications are particularly encouraged from researchers working outside their own countries who wish to return home.
The Fellowship provides five years of full salary support and research costs.
The scheme provides support for research across the Wellcome Trust's scientific remit, from laboratory-based basic research to clinical, population and public health studies.
This is an annual competition.
- Preliminary application deadline: 6 June 2008
- Full application deadline: 1 September 2008
- Funding Committee review: February 2009
- Short-listed candidate interviews: April 2009
Late applications will not be accepted at any stage. Fellowships must be started within one year of award.
- Click here to access the Program.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]