Custom Search

Sunday, May 4, 2008


How to Search Awarded NIH and NSF Projects

Thankful for the internet. Now the federally funded proposals are largely public available. Feel free to search...

For NIH, you can search current and historic awards spanning from 1972 to 2008 through the database called CRISP.

For NSF, you can search any awards (historical, active or expired) for any individual PI or specific institute/university through AWARD SEARCH.

In addition, for Department of Defense, the sponsored medical research programs can be search through this link.

Good luck to find the funding situations for your boss or future boss!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]