Thursday, January 31, 2008
Pfizer Science Career Fair in Raleigh-Durham, NC
Pfizer BS, MS and PhD Science Career Fair
BioSpace.com is pleased to present the Pfizer Life Science Career Fair on Tuesday, February 12th at The Sheraton Imperial Hotel in Durham, North Carolina from 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
For this event, Pfizer is ONLY looking for candidates with experience in the functional areas listed below:
- Biologists - In Vitro or In Vivo experience (Associate/Sr. Associate Scientist)
- Chemists - specifically with skills in analytical chemistry, medicinal chemistry, natural product chemistry, synthethic organic chemistry, and analytical method development (Associate/Sr. Associate Scientist)
- Cheminformatics - Ph.D. or equivalent experience with 3-5 years of strong scientific accomplishment
- Computational Sciences - Computational Biologists and Computational Chemists -- PhD or equivalent experience with 3-5 years of strong scientific accomplishment required
- CVMED (Cardiovascular Metabolic Diseases) Lab Heads: Qualified candidates will be responsible for positioning targets for definitive human studies, managing a team of 4+ laboratory associate scientists, and leading collaborations with external scientists from both academic and business collaborations. PhD required with relevant experience. Opportunities available in Obesity, Muscle, Bone & GI therapeutic areas.
If you are interested in attending this event, please register to attend.
- To view job descriptions of the positions we are hiring for at this event, please click on the link below
View Pfizer Scientific Positions
- If you are interested in other opportunities at Pfizer please apply to open positions by clicking the link below.
VIEW OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
Join us at the Pfizer Science Career Fair and learn about the myriad of opportunities now available at Pfizer.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]