Custom Search

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

 

A Hot Stem Cell Meeting

Attending meetings definitely is a good opportunity to meet people, build up connections, catch up the hot research topics, even find a job or a lab to join in. But a lot times, we don't have the time and money to go to meetings. We still can get some important information by just browsing the webpages of meetings. Today, my friend sent me a email about a stem cell meeting organized by Keystone Symposia. When I looked through the website of this stem cell meeting, I was happy to see the list of the speakers. Believe in me. All of them are big players in this field! You can search their names and find out their labs, and then contact them to join.

Here is the link of this meeting: Stem Cells and Cancer.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]